Things I found to do instead of writing the two sets of instructions due by morning:
- Ate the leftover baked cauliflower from dinner
- Caught up on my blog reader – which had 272 posts
- Discovered I enjoy Baazar magazine now as long as I don’t think I’ll be able to purchase anything in there
- Checked Facebook 33 times
- Played Solitaire until I win at least one game. Okay, two.
- Contemplated yet again a more vegetarian diet and starting yoga
- Chased Winston and his Bear Bear
- Did a load of laundry. Oh, okay – at this moment in time I’ve only thought about doing that load. But I’m gonna. Really.
- Made a list of the Christmas gifts I have purchased to make sure I’m really done buying.
- Started this blog post
- And then, and only then…I finally buckled down and started writing